I Wanna Feel - Poem by XxAmieLee xX
I wanna feel your kisses like the rain on my face,
I wanna feel the tenderness of your touch,
I wanna feel the thrill of having you around,
I wanna feel my loss of innocence.
I wanna feel your arms around me,
I wanna feel your hands on my face,
I wanna feel you partake in this with me,
I wanna feel you next to me........
(This is a poem that goes out to all of you girls who have a boyfriend, but keep him behind closed doors, maybe because of your parents, peers, or other reasons.)
Comments about I Wanna Feel by XxAmieLee xX
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl