I Want The Universe - Poem by Naveed Akram
Depressed and taken by stress,
The woes of infinite space are understood;
This space continues to guide the heart
And all those hearts of a blessed variety.
Chiefs shall consider chemicals for their bodies,
Astronauts keep biological experiments.
The defeated reign over the victorious,
And clear universes stand alongside ours.
Then be cautious if you consider woes
To be the confusion in the midst of alien attack.
Absurd and breakable, the space-man
Connects us with living-space,
The ever-living cosmos,
The significant place
Comments about I Want The Universe by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl