I Want To Be There - Poem by uday balakrishnan
I want to be there when the Sun comes
To set, at the end of the ocean
Watch the green waters blaze orange
At the end of a day.
I want to be there when the Sun begins
Its fiery descent, far out in the horizon
Knowing only too well that is going on
To light up another part of our world
Delighting me in the knowledge
That we are all of us part a whole
Yet can only be in one half of earth.
The Sun I see setting far out there
Is someone’s Sunrise soon.
Comments about I Want To Be There by uday balakrishnan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda