I Was A Fool - Poem by Derek Germain
I was a fool to think you truly loved me.
I was so blind, I couldn't see that you were putting me in Misery.
You were playing games with my mind.
You Brain-washed me to believe you were kind.
You said you Loved me, and you didn't really mean it.
Now, tell me. Why did you do It?
Comments about I Was A Fool by Derek Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: believe
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda