I Will Always Love You My Friend - Poem by Jeff Fleischer
We have been friends for so long,
Stopping now would be all wrong.
Although we have hurt each other so,
I just want you to know
That I will always love you, my friend.
Our bond can never come to an end.
Let me tell you right now,
Only with your support have I made it somehow.
I promise to do whatever it takes
To spare us both future heartaches.
'Cause you mean the world to me.
We are a part of each other's destiny.
Comments about I Will Always Love You My Friend by Jeff Fleischer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl