I Worship The Mother - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
I burn incense
And pray to the goddess;
I believe in the feminine heart,
I worship the Mother.
Man is a lonely creature
Tossed and tattered on a lonely and angry sea,
He depends on the light of a woman
To guide him safely to shore.
Comments about I Worship The Mother by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl