Identity And Rivalry - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Identity and Rivalry
Are two demons that work in you.
You toil more than you have to.
You spend more than you need to.
Thus the demon, Identity, is kept.
You fight and exhaust redundantly.
You revenge and incur wrath.
Thus the demon, Rivalry, is kept.
Sacrifices you make go waste.
Edifices you make turn void.
It is your end when wisdom comes.
Comments about Identity And Rivalry by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl