Idioms For Idiots - Poem by John Randal
'You can't cry over spilled milk! '
my mother always said.
'Life's not a piece of cake! '
she hammered in my head.
'That's the way it goes,
' that's the way the cookie crumbles'
My mother saved her idioms
for all my idiotic troubles.
Comments about Idioms For Idiots by John Randal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda