If Bullets Be Kisses, Then You Are An Uzi - Poem by Fabio Caparelli
Oh My Marie,
I would set myself on fire to see your laughter,
I would dissolve in water to halt your tears,
I would put God on trial for attempted murder should you fall and break a nail,
I would turn lead into platinum and sand into diamond,
I would resurrect Mozart to help me compose you a beautiful work of song,
I would circumnavigate the sun...
Just don't ask me to wash the fucking dishes.
Comments about If Bullets Be Kisses, Then You Are An Uzi by Fabio Caparelli
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl