Along The Corridor, Up The Stairs - Poem by Fabio Caparelli
Death will not appease it,
Yet still we taunt and tease it.
Human eyes cannot see it,
Yet still we dress to be it.
All the keys in the world cannot unlock it,
Even if they be like plugs to a socket.
All we must do, is believe in it,
Believe that it is true.
Comments about Along The Corridor, Up The Stairs by Fabio Caparelli
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl