If I Can - Poem by Rasheed Alqahas
If I can make the best mistake,
I will do that mistake twice,
There is no choice for me to take,
Except to have my love, inside my heart
Is it mistake to fall in love?
With open eyes, or closing eyes,
The love had burnt my heart, my heart,
In front of love, I cannot be wise.
Is it mistake or not mistake?
To say I love from deepest heart,
Even your love an earthquake,
Only the death made us apart.
Comments about If I Can by Rasheed Alqahas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl