If I Could - Poem by Asif Andalib
Babe if I could walk with you hand in hand
The world would seem to be a better land!
Babe if I could stare at you eye to eye
You would fall in love with me by and by.
Babe if I could tell how much I love you
You would not think my love is morning dew.
Babe if I could let you know how I feel
You would know I am not just sleeping pill.
Comments about If I Could by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl