Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
If It Makes You Happy - Poem by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Hope again today!
But make no promises...
Hold fast to today's kiss
Not tomorrow's dream
Lest tear stained goodbyes steal life's breath and
Leave you incomplete!
Dorothy Alves Holmes
Comments about If It Makes You Happy by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl