Edward Kofi Louis
Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
If You Have To Ask - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
If you have to ask!
And i will answer you.
Comments about If You Have To Ask by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Friday, January 6, 2017
Poem Edited: Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl