If You Were... - Poem by Rhiannon Scase
If you were the ocean,
I'd sail every inch of you
Just to feel the wrath of your waves.
If you were not with me,
I'd try forever and a day
Just to make you mine.
If you were a flower,
You would be the first flower of spring
And the last of the falling autumn.
If you were a cloud,
I'd soar above the night sky
Just to be close to you.
But you are man, a man so deeply loved,
And you are mine as you will be forever,
And no other way would I wish it!
Comments about If You Were... by Rhiannon Scase
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl