Little Happiness - Poem by Rhiannon Scase
Feeling so strong,
Heartbeat so slow,
Unsure of what i've done wrong
unclear as to which way to go.
Drained from all emotions I may have had
the little happiness I had: taken away.
I know not of happiness, only of being sad.
I pray my empiness will be put at bay.
My heart so empty,
My head so full.
Comments about Little Happiness by Rhiannon Scase
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda