Edward Kofi Louis
If You Will Listen - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
If you will listen,
You will hear my voice;
If you will learn,
You will know my ways;
Diligently above all things! !
And like the fruit of your body,
But, to come and to go out is the normal routine.
Tree, flee, three, bee, wee, fee, see, lee, agree, Lee;
And to promise you an oath!
But, you will surely learn if you listen to my voice.
Comments about If You Will Listen by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl