Edward Kofi Louis
Iggy - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
This love gave me back your heart,
This muse gave me back your love,
This message gave me back your kiss,
This letter gave me back your romance!
But, let us do the time walk towards the future;
For, i am still trying to get in by the narrow gate.
I can't understand the ways of life today,
But, Iggy my friend will lead me on.
Comments about Iggy by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl