Immediacy And Intimacy - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A grandchild is not as close as a brother
In term of immediacy.
A brother is not as close as a grandchild
In term of intimacy.
The mark the grand child got is nourishing
More than a crown the brother got.
The trunk and the branch are well connected
Than two close branches are.
Comments about Immediacy And Intimacy by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda