Impossible - Poem by Fernanda Arambula
How can you take someone
Off your mind when that's the
Person you live for?
It's quite impossible.
Simply because if you
Let go of that memory,
You might just regret it.
Comments about Impossible by Fernanda Arambula
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl