Mosi Mustapha Gomina
In A Land Within The Heavens - Poem by Mosi Mustapha Gomina
In a land within the Heavens;
a cave atop the sea;
where all stars are but eleven;
my heart shall pump with glee.
And the riddles of the winter,
shall seem to me so mere;
for my heart will then search hither;
and find that you are there.
With your hands around my shoulders;
your words upon my ears;
my hatred shall grow not older;
my eyes shall beget tears.
And the sweet caress of moonlight;
shall lay with us no more;
in your eyes will I find delight;
my tears shall know no shores.
In the love-garden of Eden;
I'll heed your every call;
in a land within the Heavens;
you'll be my love; my all.
Comments about In A Land Within The Heavens by Mosi Mustapha Gomina
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda