In Equal Footings - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I brought up two sons on equal footing
They grew in unequal size in wealth
The rich son limited his share to that
Of the other in giving me pension.
Yes, both bring me up in equal alms.
Comments about In Equal Footings by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl