In Love And In Pain - Poem by Rachel Beresford
We've known each other for a while,
But only as friends,
We both wanted more,
Things started getting serious between us...
I asked you to choose then you left,
I miss you so much,
I dread you return,
because i know things will be differnt.
We'll have to start over...
Because we no longer exist,
I'm in LOVE and in PAIN
Comments about In Love And In Pain by Rachel Beresford
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl