My Hand And The Razor Blade - Poem by Rachel Beresford
Every time i am down and depressed,
My hand pickes up the razor,
My hand moves to my arm and cuts it away.
The blood dripping,
my hand still cuts away and slices my arm.
The razor blade and my arm are stuck together,
Like best friends.
Its so hard to let them go,
My hand and the razor blade just cant let go....
Comments about My Hand And The Razor Blade by Rachel Beresford
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl