My Little Razor Blade! - Poem by Rachel Beresford
I think about my broken heart,
as i cut my arm apart.
My little razor blade so keen and sharp,
It couldnt match the pain i feel inside.
I've lost my feelings and all my hope.
All i have is this razor that is so sharp,
Here with me on my bed.
Family down stairs they do not know why,
My arm is cut so deep.
My arm bleeding.
My little razor so keen and sharp,
This makes my arm match my heart!
Comments about My Little Razor Blade! by Rachel Beresford
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl