In Love Once Again - Poem by Justine Keaton
Save me a place in your heart.
Let me stay ~ never to part.
You'd be my hero,
By now you should know
That I'll save you a place
In my heart...
Shall I say it over again
To the tune of a gentle refrain?
As we walk in the sun
We'll be as one,
You and I together
Falling in love once again.
Comments about In Love Once Again by Justine Keaton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl