In That Golden Twilight - Poem by Robert Siney
How I long to go back to the time
Surrounded by love in the sunshine.
I want to feel their soft hand in mine
And sense the warmth in their every line.
How I long to go back to the place
Where I wake with a smile on my face.
I want to reach out in newfound space
And walk life’s path at my own pace.
How I long to go back to the day
When we laughed all of our worries away.
I want to live every moment that way
In that golden twilight I hope to stay.
Comments about In That Golden Twilight by Robert Siney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl