Robert Siney Poems
- Tomorrow How do you feel? Is all this real? I hate to ...
- Dear Marilyn Dear Marilyn, This big world was too cruel for...
- Look Beyond Beyond the dead pan face, Lies a heart that ...
- Winter Beach A space usually full of colour and vitality now ...
- Bleak And Blue I do not like what I see, When my eyes are ...
- No Answers When a thought becomes a fact, Will my world ...
- Lingering Fragrance The pain of immobility and silence; ...
I am but a humble man in his mid-Twenties. I'm still trying to figure out both myself and this world in which I reside. I hope you find something within my adverse verse. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Siney
How do you feel?
Is all this real?
I hate to talk and that is how,
I’ll feel the same tomorrow as I do now,
But the silence is killing me,
Longing and hoping to be set free,
I’d like to talk but just not now,
I sense tomorrow may be better somehow,
Been this way for far too long,
Just wish for one day, I could be strong,
I’m desperate to talk but cannot allow,
Another tomorrow to pass by now.
Sat in this room that’s full of shame,
A room of self-pity and of self-blame,
I want to talk but I don’t know how,
So I’ll feel ...