Robert Siney Poems
- Look Beyond Beyond the dead pan face, Lies a heart that ...
- Tomorrow How do you feel? Is all this real? I hate to ...
- Dear Marilyn Dear Marilyn, This big world was too cruel for...
- Lingering Fragrance The pain of immobility and silence; ...
- Winter Beach A space usually full of colour and vitality now ...
- Bleak And Blue I do not like what I see, When my eyes are ...
- No Answers When a thought becomes a fact, Will my world ...
I am but a humble man in his mid-Twenties. I'm still trying to figure out both myself and this world in which I reside. I hope you find something within my adverse verse. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Siney
Beyond the dead pan face,
Lies a heart that lacks pace,
A mind that longs to stimulate,
A smile that cannot compensate.
What you see is just pretense,
A mask, a shadow, to make amends,
Unintentional but certainly strong,
Too busy playing your own slow song.
Lost and confused without knowing why,
Easier to laugh than it is to cry,
Invisibility is reality today,
Out of the picture, out of the way.
The silence has never been so loud,
Self-inflicted, no fault of the crowd,
Oblivious minds but maybe that’s how,
It’s appreciated ...