In The Crib Of Your Love - Poem by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
In the crib of your love I see
Happiness so warm and free
Like a bird singing a melody
Of sweetness of heaven's glory.
In the crib of your love I behold
A touch so warm a million fold
That charms my heart to unfold
The magic of my tongue untold.
In the crib of your love I do feel
A love so sweet that can heal
Every pain that my heart unveil
When I turned my love unreal.
Your heart is a crib of true love
So willing to share all you have
Only to show your magical charm
For this foolish heart in your palm.
I thank God for blessing me
With a woman like you so lovely
For If I am with just anybody
I am sure I am not happy today.
Comments about In The Crib Of Your Love by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl