Thad Wilk Poems
- '' The Magic Of Books '' With her little hands, she scans...
- *~ * You Are Love * ~* You are love ~ Nothing can ...
- *~ For You, My Love ~~* For you, my love ~ I would scale ...
- * These Starry Sky's * *. The stars above are shining ...
- *_-~~ Imagine ~~-_* Imagine ~ Being all alone, with no ...
- ~ Losing You, Finding Me ~ I stopped by some fields of ...
- *~* I Can'T Get Over You *~* The slightest thing it seems ...
Hello! Thank you for stopping by! !
My name is Thad, I'm originally from
Massachusetts, I now reside in Texas
And love it here.
I enjoy writing poetry! When I am not
writing, I'm thinking of what I shall
Most of my poems are love poems, as you
May have noticed, most - but not all.
I like humorous poems also.I prefer to
write in rhyme, but I enjoy any style
of poetry it's all inspiring to me...
Best regards, Thad
Best wishes! Friend Thad more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thad Wilk
'' The Magic Of Books ''
With her little hands, she scans each page
and as she looks.
She finds that she is mesmerized by the
magic from these books.
By candlelight she reads each night and as
the candle burns.
She finds delight from the the magic of books
with each page she turns.
For a moment, she's a princess dancing, in
a castle she'd be prancing.
Other times a ballerina, loved by all that came
And seen her.
Yes, she loves these books to me she said.
She keeps them neatly stored next to her bed.
Each night she goes to sleep it seems she
always dreams the...