In The Net - Poem by Roger Bewman
In the net many peculiar things can go far
you can catch a virus or catch the next flight to Qatar.
In the net you can learn or you can burn
you can play games and they can play your turn.
In the net everything is complicated and dangerous with bits and bobs
you might be corrupted or you might get real jobs.
In the net some day you'll wake up
and see the world changed in favour of me
cause I’m the master hacker of them all and I’ll squash you as a bee.
Comments about In The Net by Roger Bewman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl