Edward Kofi Louis
In The World Today - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
In the world;
With the people;
Under the muse of the laws of nature.
With the muse of the flowers of love;
And, to confess in the truth.
Abour yourself and, about myself;
Living in the world today,
But, let us all seek for peace and live.
Comments about In The World Today by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl