Madison M Cammue
In Those Eyes - Poem by Madison M Cammue
How can i stop looking at you
when those eyes are telling the truth
they reach my lonely soul
so deeply like the ocean below
I've traveled through numerous darkness
with no regrets and fears!
for my heart bliss with gladness
what a joy all through my years!
Ah! Those pop and beautiful eyes
so bright and full of passions
they lighten the streets of paradise
Ah! In those gorgeous eyes captions.
Bring those honest eyes home!
to the arms it belong
to the home it cherish
in love and marriage!
....Ah! In those eyes......
Comments about In Those Eyes by Madison M Cammue
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda