Inadequacy Forms Guilt. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Inadequacy of love and care shown
To parents in their life time must have been
The reason for a frequent remembrance
Of them by their children after their deaths.
Comments about Inadequacy Forms Guilt. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl