Independence Vs. Intimacy - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Son, you must be proud of your wife,
Cute, learned, employed and well placed,
Unlike the one I’ve had as mine.
Son, are you well secure with her?
Are you at ease in bed with her?
Independence ruins intimacy.
erectness cripples confidence.
Comments about Independence Vs. Intimacy by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl