Indian Gods - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Kali solves immediate wants,
Muruga solves long felt wants,
Krishna, the perpetual wants,
And Siva, the eternal wants.
Kali is police more in awe.
Comments about Indian Gods by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl