Inferno - Poem by Akara K.
Fire, burning fire,
Brilliant flames ablaze;
Crimson, yellow, orange fire
A wild and radiant haze.
Smoke of black, deadly, choking,
Fatal smoke of grey:
Arise from glowing embers
In a twisting sort of way.
Comments about Inferno by Akara K.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl