Inner Ache - Poem by Guarded Heart
Have you ever had that inner ache?
When there is something that you,
Want but its just beyond your reach?
Have you ever missed someone so much,
That you would give it all up to be with them?
Has that inner ache ever got to you so much?
Have you ever wanted someone so much,
You would kill for a moment of there attention?
just to quench that inner ache?
Comments about Inner Ache by Guarded Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl