Insatiable...(For You) - Poem by Jazzy Davies
There's not enough time in this lifetime for us
no time for talk
no time for sleep
The need inside me is an ache
Knowing the limitations life puts in our way
makes me break
jagged and raw, why isn't it simple?
Every moment treasured, and revisited
Rosy days overcome the grey ones
but still this ache, gnawing at my heart
it's not enough, you make me want more
How did you do this?
Weaving yourself into my being
Well, welcome, consider yourself home.
Comments about Insatiable...(For You) by Jazzy Davies
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl