Jazzy Davies Poems
- Insatiable...(For You) There's not enough time in this ...
- The Road I see the road, out there in front twisting and ...
- Acacia Avenue There was a family that lived down the road ...
- Humility Forgotten Who are we? in this world, so ...
- Duplicity You were the hardest one to fool you knew me ...
- Loved She lays there, forehead damp, chestnut hair fanned ...
- Thoughts From A Traffic Jam Have you ever wondered why you ...
Destined to discover a new planet and with it a new form of life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There's not enough time in this lifetime for us
no time for talk
no time for sleep
The need inside me is an ache
Knowing the limitations life puts in our way
makes me break
jagged and raw, why isn't it simple?
Every moment treasured, and revisited
Rosy days overcome the grey ones
but still this ache, gnawing at my heart
it's not enough, you make me want more
How did you do this?
Weaving yourself into my being
Well, welcome, consider yourself home.