Inside The Storm - Poem by Colette Grosvenor
This cold and suffocating dome,
Is only existent in my muddle-up mind.
It holds me hostage from life,
The lie I was once able to live.
But I am safe inside my little glass cell,
The darkness cannot leak in.
Inside it is isolating,
The pain drills into my head.
I hate it here,
But I love it here,
The snow globe inside my mind.
Comments about Inside The Storm by Colette Grosvenor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl