Intellectuality - Poem by Naveed Akram
An intellectual masters a work he owns,
He is a very ardent man after death has occurred.
With him is a vividness of talk,
Entering nunneries and exiting monasteries
With their messages, like riding a pony
In the night and day.
Deep terrors lurked where he stood,
Understanding him was to master the heavens
And all it consisted of as matter and energy.
The flight to the edge of the world
Made his task in life light,
Different families emphasized their eyes.
All he employed hated his nerves
For he was a sincere intellectual.
Comments about Intellectuality by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda