Intelligent Designer - Poem by Willem VanVoorthuysen
Our hearts and minds are miracles of art,
conceived by God's Intelligent Design,
among countless other masterpieces,
that range, beyond our comprehension,
from human embryos to solar systems...
No wonder, hence that we respond,
each in a different, uniquely personal way,
to all the different skills and talents that
our Divine Designer blessed us with,
for showing the world His love and grace...
So, raise exuberant, devout soprano voices,
and deeply vibrant baritones and basses;
exhort convincingly, beloved pastor;
and may the message in this poem
help others realize their calling...
Comments about Intelligent Designer by Willem VanVoorthuysen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl