Interest Lies In Doing - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
You can run but will not do it for long.
You can jump but will not stand firm.
Can over power but fail to empower.
Ergo, stroll. You can feel the steps.
Stand. You can feel the earth.
Be receptive to the beauty of environs.
The interest is in doing, not in getting.
The pursuit, albeit unending, is worth the game.
Comments about Interest Lies In Doing by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl