Interferon Personalities - Poem by Roger Bewman
Knowledge is everywhere
enthusiastic yet pessimistic
is this the way of living?
Passive mind passive state
now is passive...
these thoughts come to mind
A mine field of opportunities
feel lost in the daydream’s reality
...yesterday I read a book I had from Newcastle, about Video art
artists, movements, works and theories of tv and consumerism...
So sad that I am obliged to shut up
but still not give up
Interferon heart of personalities
interferon mind of weird mentalities...
Hate me that the hat was good
and if you're misunderstood
I'll buy you a new hood
Ha ha whose laughing now
the one who laughs last
is the one who laughs forever…
Comments about Interferon Personalities by Roger Bewman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl