Edward Kofi Louis
Into The Deep Ocean - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Killed and thrown into the deep ocean!
And the body of the great man was nowhere to be found;
But down under the depth of the ocean he lays,
Being eaten by the big fish! !
Comments about Into The Deep Ocean by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda