Edward Kofi Louis
Into The Stream - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The tiger attacks from behind! !
So acquire wisdom through righteous studies,
As you scream for ice-cream on this love.
Enter into the stream without a dive!
Oh morning Mist! !
Which evaporates with the romance of nature.
A lovely plant by the rivers of waters!
Humorous with the dialogues of life;
Sweet flow of true love.
Comments about Into The Stream by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda