Edward Kofi Louis
Into The White - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
I am back into the white,
And like a bat out of hell to gain some hope;
But don't easily give uo on your dreams.
Fools are easily identified everywhere!
But you need the ropes of love to climb higher and higher;
For unscrupulous acts are not needed in the name of safety.
Comments about Into The White by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl