Is It Wrong? - Poem by Suraj Samtani
is it 'wrong' to love you?
is it 'wrong' to now hate you?
is it 'wrong' that you deceived me?
is it 'wrong' that you never loved me?
is it 'wrong' that i still somewhat do have some feelings for you?
is it 'wrong' that i will never forgive you?
is it 'wrong' that i regret the past of even knowing you?
is it 'wrong' that i intend to avoid you even though we are bound to meet?
is it 'wrong' that i intentionally choose to ignore your presence?
If it its, i am, and always will be, 'wrong'.
i never knew morality and ethics can even be applied to emotions, feelings, and infactuations...
Comments about Is It Wrong? by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl