Subbaraman N V
Is Not! - Poem by Subbaraman N V
Round is not round
Square is not square
Paradoxical it may sound
Ultimately so it transpires!
Round of talks is not really round
Back to square is not really square!
Physical beauty is a part of beauty
Ethical beauty is real beauty
Intellectual beauty is immortal beauty
Individual's beauty, beauty of the society!
Beauty of the mind
Beauty of the soul
Need of the mankind
Ugly mind takes its toll!
Honesty is not honesty
Unless shown in trinity
Thoughts, words and deeds
Lest it leads to dishonest deeds!
Logic is not logic
Unless true to the basic
Comments about Is Not! by Subbaraman N V
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl